- Timeline: Pizza Hut posts very often promoting deals and new flavors/choices. The pictures on there timeline show how appealing the food looks and personal pictures and posts.
- Reviews: Average 2.1 out 5 stars.
- Visitor Posts: Visitors post about disliking and not being satisfying. Others post how good there experiences was.
- Interactions: Pizza Hut will repost and comment back apologizing and showing them how too reach the “phcares” part of there site. On the positive posts Pizza Hut states there thanks and hopes they keep coming back.
- Current: This Facebook page is very current keeping up to date with multiple posts daily although it seems I did stumble across there old Facebook page which hasn’t been used for over a year now.
- Posts: Very frequently, showing how good the food is. Trying to persuade people to eat at Pizza Hut.
- Comments: Most comments are tagging friends and saying how badly the want to eat at Pizza Hut.
- Captions: Very simplistic, usually relating it to a new deal or football if on Sunday. Target audience would be men.
- Responses: Usually do not respond on Instagram but do on Facebook.
- Current: Instagram posts very often about 1-2 posts a day keeping followers intrigued.
For a growing boy I think this is effective. It makes me want to go to a pizza hut and enjoy the endless specials they have.